The Arakyd ST2 concussion missile was a type of concussion missile armament installed in the Millennium Falcon by Han Solo.
ST2 concussion missiles were launched from ST2 concussion missile racks, each of which could carry four missiles. The missiles were covered with a green energy shield while in flight and had orange exhaust flames. An ST2 missile was just over 1 meter long and as powerful as a standard proton torpedo. Their warheads were also armor-piercing. They had an optimum range of 300 meters and a maximum range of 700 meters, and cost 750 credits apiece.
Using these missiles, Lando Calrissian breached the reactor core of the second Death Star during the Battle of Endor, resulting in its destruction.
- Rebel Dawn
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
Used by Lando Calrissian to knock out the main reactor on the Second Death Star, just after Wedge Antilles used a pair of MG7-A proton torpedoes to disable the power regulator.(First appearance)
- The Courtship of Princess Leia
- Jedi Search
- The New Rebellion (Mentioned only)
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Starships of the Galaxy
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Fact Files 39 MAN2, Weapons Manufacturers
- Fact Files 80 MIS1-4, Concussion Missiles
Notes and referencesEdit